If you would like to become a member, you can join online through British Cycling. After completing the online process members will receive an email welcoming them to the Club (hopefully within a couple of days), which contains links to important documents such as the Club Handbook, which provides further information on how the Club is run. If for whatever reason you do not receive this email simply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost of joining the club is just £20 (for those over 18 years of age) and £10 for juniors. Annual subscriptions are due on the 1st November (don't worry the Club sends out reminders nearer the time to help members).
If you join on or after 1st September, your subscription will roll over into following year - which means that you do not have to pay again in November!
- If you are already a First Claim member of another Club you need to join as a Second Claim member.
- All members have access to a membership list (via a search facility once you have joined the Club and logged into the website) but if you would like your details to be kept private you can tick the Privacy Box. Just be warned that you may miss out on club information if you do so.
- If you are under 18, you will also need to join BC as a Gold or Silver member and get a parent or guardian to complete and send the parental consent form when you apply.
- For any juniors, please also check the juniors page of the website for more details.
- You are welcome to come on the club rides while you are waiting for your application to be accepted.
- All members should receive an email confirmation within a few days.